Indiana Personal Injury and Disability Lawyer
Since 1998, our team of Indianapolis personal injury lawyers at Hensley Legal Group, PC has provided caring and professional legal services to the disabled and injured across the state.
We represent working people and families whose lives have been changed after serious injury in an Indiana accident. You can rest assured that when you've been injured because of someone else's negligence, our Indianapolis accident attorneys will deal with the insurance company on your behalf, take them to trial if necessary and fight for your right to a fair settlement.
Integrity. Experience. Understanding.
John Hensley and his team of Indiana injury lawyers believe that all people, regardless of income, deserve professional and compassionate legal representation. Our personal injury attorneys look out for your interests and protect your legal rights when you've been injured in an accident.
When a person is injured, the victim and the family are under extreme pressure. The victim may be dealing with pain, mental stress, time-consuming medical appointments and rehabilitation, as well as the financial tension of expensive medical bills and lost wages. We can help reduce the stress, worry and uncertainty that your family may be feeling.
Our Indianapolis personal injury lawyers represent the following practice areas:
- Car accidents - Every day, people throughout the state are injured in Indiana auto accidents. Insurance companies will act quickly to save money. They will offer a settlement but it may not cover your expenses. You don't have to settle; call us first. The Indiana car accident attorneys at Hensley Legal Group can help you pursue the money you need to pay for your injuries and for the damage to your property. Our free book, The Consumer's Guide for Injured Victims, provides helpful information to get you on the right start.
- Slip and falls - Wet floors, uneven flooring, inadequate lighting and ice can be dangerous. When business owners, building owners or employees fail to maintain a safe environment, customers and visitors may slip and fall, sustaining serious injuries. It can be hard to prove liability in these cases, so our Indiana personal injury attorneys at Hensley Legal Group will investigate the accident. Our job is to prove that the property owner was negligent and advocate that your expenses are covered.
- Medical malpractice - We trust our doctors and nurses to provide professional healthcare. Medical malpractice can result in illness, permanent disability, disfigurement, brain damage, extensive medical rehabilitation, medical bills, loss of income, depression, anxiety and other serious consequences. Victims of medical malpractice have a right to be compensated for their pain, suffering and financial losses. The Indianapolis medical malpractice lawyers at Hensley Legal Group represent all types of medical malpractice claims.
- Social Security disability - Social Security Disability (SSD) was created to help those who are unable to work and earn a living. Unfortunately, most people have to apply multiple times. If you have applied for disability benefits on your own and were rejected, don't give up. An Indianapolis social security lawyer at Hensley Legal Group can help. Request our free Social Security disability benefits guide, 8 Mistakes to Avoid When Filing For Social Security Benefits. Every disability lawyer at the Hensley Legal Group understands the appeals process and the reasons that so many applications are denied. We've helped many clients successfully appeal when they have been denied social security disability benefits. Let us use our experience to help you.
- Bankruptcy - Unexpected expenses can cause serious financial burdens. For example, a person may be forced to choose between paying for a required medical treatment or making their monthly credit card payments. If you have reached a point financially where it appears there will be no way to meet your debt obligations, Hensley Legal Group may be able to help. Our skilled Indianapolis Bankruptcy Lawyers can work with you to determine the best course of action to take.
30-Day Service Guarantee
Hensley Legal Group accepts clients on a contingency basis. If we don't get results after your Indianapolis injury, you don't pay. In fact, we are so committed to quality work, personal attention and client satisfaction that we will give you our personal 30-day service guarantee. If you are not completely 100% satisfied with the way we treat you and your claim during the first 30 days after you hire us, you can take your file and owe us nothing. No attorney fees, no costs, no obligations and no questions asked. If you've suffered an injury, contact us for a free consultation.